Friday, February 25, 2011

Volunteer Letter Of Hours



All my" beeps "....

has finally made it this far. I would like to introduce my new family members.

have in the past weeks more and more of the little respect my craft room and what to tell you, they are I really grew fond

And here are some of my 41 little beeps and introduce themselves.

Otto, the little whirlwind ...



Susi, the punk ...


bee my first ...


Ophelia with her eyelashes ...

And you can feed the little ones ... Chocolate, gifts .. . Everything takes a place in her belly.


Group photo - please smile!


Spaghettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


and tomorrow at the kick-off I'm looking for new adoptive parents for the kids .

Let's see who wants to take my nice little demo my colleagues.

I hope you as much fun to you as I do.

Do you understand now my joy?

And they forget me not:


0 comments:

Post a Comment