Sunday, February 20, 2011

Highlights Damage Brown Hair



On to the next ...


... hard. As one looks forward Erin Bastl so on every occasion for you can be creative. And what is better than a religious holiday with your family??

Easter is coming.

And I have to tell me so slowly sometimes worry about the table decoration.

joke, but after I have my goodies ready for next weekend ... and I'm looking forward so much emphasis on when I can finally show you ... I need a new challenge. And that means today Easter. Well for the next few days or else it will project a bit boring ;-)

And they have been doing some cute packaging:



After four attempts had I then finally the cornet of its proportions match ..

longer would it not also allowed to take.


And at last I could finally work with the set of "Circle Circus".




Now I just need something nice for the filling.

see the class determined from the Easter breakfast. Or?

your Nadine

0 comments:

Post a Comment