Wedding
And again it was time for a wedding card.
When the nurse called my colleague and asked me if we could design their Hocheitseinladungen together, I'm so happy.
The colors were already fixed the design, not yet.
were found, however, the two favorites soon. This map was actually a CD package containing one of my fellow - Unfortunately I do not remember who sorry, - presented at our first meeting has demo. The package I have already given away a few times. But now - modified a bit - she has found her destiny as a wedding card:
rhinestones and gold mica were not missing.
a little suspense through the knot ...
And the outdoor scenes taken inside again.
One afternoon, all friends were invited to the bride and created more than 70 cards.
12 friends and six hours later it was done.
If you also have a special occasion and need a card idea ... report to you easily. I'll like to help eine passende Karte zu entwerfen.
Eure Nadine
0 comments:
Post a Comment