Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Does A Urine Culture Show



Uiuiuiui, my very first Award

A happy little doll, it does me already. * Grin *

And just today I look at my Blog...Schande über mein Haupt.

Ganz ganz lieben Dank, Sonja , du hast mir eine riesen Freude gemacht.

Sieht er nicht schön aus ?



Hier kommen die Bedingungen für den Award:
Du bist getaggt worden & möchtest teilnehmen?Erstelle einen Post, indem du das Liebster-Blog-Bild postest, die Anleitung reinkopierst (= der Text den du gerade liest). Außerdem should you go to the blog of the person link that gave you the award and inform by the comment in her blog that you accept the Award; her the link of your Award Posts since .* can then you wonder you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post, and the owner of each per Kommetar function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.

Dear bloggers: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would love any blogs ask for items that are already 3000 Readers!

(But talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not as well known) are

sharing I would like to Award to my next favorite blogs:

Beatrix - http://stoff-und-papier-schnitt.blogspot.com/ because I liked all your bags yourself would * grin * - Unfortunately, this works well as a daughter

Claudia - http://homeideasandinspirations.blogspot.com/ because you've really made with your photos and creative ideas of the day

I hotlinked the two so long ... So do not be shy to stop by even for these two creative minds.

So now I would like Sonia to go with a big smile to bed.

Kind regards
Nadine

0 comments:

Post a Comment