Cute visit
Yesterday I made a New time colleague met.
My "first" foreign visit to my new four-Craft walls.
It was really fun.
A Highligths was that this nice lady has brought much of their punch ....
What have I spent my time so when she browsed in the catalog .... na know hers?
Right, I've made prints. * Grin *
And then I was still infected with the re-coloring. It has recently
something neglected.
And when the visit was off yesterday, it went straight to the crafts table to process the first two impressions ...
... and it was great fun.
Here are the results:
fit this stamp for the new Pacific Blue well, combined with Whisper und Zartblau.
Die Blubberblasen noch mit Christel Effekt hervorgehoben...
Und hier der zweite Abdruck.... in Olivegrün und Blutorange (In-Colorfarbe )
Und das neue SAB-Set durfte natürlich auch nicht fehlen, nachdem es am Donnerstag bei mir eingetrudelt ist. Übrigens super mit allem zu kombinieren.
So if you get everything to look at my past, to browse the catalog, try things and talk. I'm looking forward to your visit.
your Nadine
0 comments:
Post a Comment