Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preparation H Bio-dyne Buy Uk

The if-I-sleep-may-I-may-not- more stay-and-when-I-must-not-sleep-am-I-so-awful-tired phenomenon

Es ist doch immer wieder erstaunlich, welch Tücken der Alltag mit sich bringt. So denkt man sich um 22:00 geh ich dann mal (nachdem ich 4 stunden durchgelernt habe) ins bett und schlafe 8 stunden, damit mir die Augenringe morgen nicht bis übers Kinn hinunterhängen- nach 8 Stunden muss man doch wohl ausgeglichen sein und gewappnet für den neuen täglichen Kampf. Ja, das wäre wohl so, wenn es 8-hours were actually there are only 4 hours of sleep and why - because I want to play a trick on the Sandman and I just sprinkled any sand in the eyes. The
I lie-awake-in-bed-and-can-sleep-period is divided into 3 stages (stadiums, stadiums * * verwirrtbin?):
first Stadium-aggression awake
second Stadium considerations I should do something more meaningful than to lie around here
third Stadium hallucinations, wishful thinking, hallucination, warning

good idea, one might say also that I simply need less sleep, but everyone will at least recognize that assumption to be wrong when he sees me in the morning- because I needed sleep. Now it is for some people so that they were not the tiredness ankennt-I am not one of those people.

So, now I stopped by this blog entry stage 2, where I am now forced to go on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment