Monday, March 16, 2009

Where Is Refugee Camp Here In Senegal

be happy

The song from NKD-advertising, yet without melody, but at least I have the text:
I do not need much to be happy,
only a little time for you and me everything I need
not.
Give you love my time, because
to be happy I need nothing else, except I wake up
morning,
I let you sleep,
I look at you,
I do not want away from you
This is our beach,
I switched off the sounds imprinting themselves from the noisy city,

only we are here in the sand,
I stroke your skin, you wake up
we gaze at
I do not need much to be happy,
only a little time for you and me need more
not me.
Give you love my time, because
to be happy I need nothing else, except you
if we look at
the world seems just to stand still
it is indescribably beautiful
but I must now go
I count the hours until we two meet again
I do not need much to be happy,
only a little time for you and me need more
not me.
Give you love my time, because
to be happy I need nothing else, except you

0 comments:

Post a Comment